Linggo, Agosto 14, 2011

Magic-WoW

I've played in this server for 3 months (from March to June 2011). The reason I left is because I know things where starting to crumble.

Realm list:
Magic X3 rates
Molten (fun server) X40

Expansion:
WotLK (Patch 3.3.3)

My Thoughts:
I still think I was generous in the overall rating, if it weren't for the good PvP fixes. But Developers just treat PvE like crap! Also, by the looks of the forums, the server has very little chance of improving. I really mean it. User complaints are ignored; while forum mods praise each other for their trolling work. It's completely ridiculous!
Still, the server is worth a shot if you're looking for moderate population and surprisingly good PvP. 

Overall Rating: 3/5
PvE Content: 2.5/5 (it's been more than 2 years now, yet there still haven't finished ICC and implemented emblems tsk tsk)
PvP Content: 4/5
Forum: 0/5 (atrocious, the forum mods are the trolls)
Staff services: 3/5
Population: 3.5/5
Economy: 2/5 (epic gems cost as low as 200g gold in the fun server!)
In-game community: 3.5/5 (alot of nice ppl actually, but some ppl are just so gullible, always grouping with the resident ninja, even though they know they'll get ninja'd)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento